Powering the Future
FourGen is a family of companies dedicated to forging lasting relationships, fostering growth, and providing a work atmosphere where people can thrive.
A Strong Foundation
The employees of FourGen offer administrative, accounting, human resources, and purchasing services to all our subsidiaries. They provide the strong foundation for all the work we do. Our collaboration drives innovation for our customers. Relationships are the heart of our business and our office. Every department plays a part in achieving our mission.
An Environment for Growth
We encourage development, both technical and interpersonal. Goal setting, regular feedback, mentorships, and continuing education are part of our organization. Through collaboration and communication, we foster lifelong learning.
Culture beyond Slogans
We live our values.
- Customer for Life
- Enforce Accountability
- Candid Communication
- Continuous Development
- One Team, One Direction
We welcome and respect the diversity in each individual’s background, experience, and talents.
With our benefits, we show how much we care about you as a person. As part of the FourGen family, you will have:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- 401(k) with generous match
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition assistance
- Disability insurance
- Liberal PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off to volunteer with a charity
The bookkeeping specialist will support the accounts payable and receivable activity for the 4 companies affiliated with FourGen Holding, Inc.
What you will do:
- Accounts Payable:
- Investigate and respond to vendor inquiries on payments due to them
- Research and cross reference invoices
- Review vendor statements to confirm entry into our ERP and payment status
- Coordinate with our purchasing department on applying vendor invoices against purchase orders
- Cut weekly checks
- Accounts Receivable:
- Apply cash receipts
Requirements for Success:
- HS diploma or equivalent required; Associates in Business, Accounting, or Bookkeeping a plus
- 2-3 years experience in bookkeeping, AP and AR; experience in an accounting department at a smaller company and/or at a construction or manufacturing company preferred
- Intermediate technology skills – MS Office (Excel formulas required); Experience using an ERP preferred (MS Business Central a plus)
- Experience applying invoices against PO’s
- Accurate data entry skills
- Resourcefulness; Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
FourGen Holdings is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual or gender orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.