Powering the Future
FourGen is a family of companies dedicated to forging lasting relationships, fostering growth, and providing a work atmosphere where people can thrive.
A Strong Foundation
The employees of FourGen offer administrative, accounting, human resources, and purchasing services to all our subsidiaries. They provide the strong foundation for all the work we do. Our collaboration drives innovation for our customers. Relationships are the heart of our business and our office. Every department plays a part in achieving our mission.
An Environment for Growth
We encourage development, both technical and interpersonal. Goal setting, regular feedback, mentorships, and continuing education are part of our organization. Through collaboration and communication, we foster lifelong learning.
Culture beyond Slogans
We live our values.
- Customer for Life
- Enforce Accountability
- Candid Communication
- Continuous Development
- One Team, One Direction
We welcome and respect the diversity in each individual’s background, experience, and talents.
With our benefits, we show how much we care about you as a person. As part of the FourGen family, you will have:
- trust to accomplish your work
- health, dental, life, and disability coverage
- 401 K matching and profit sharing after one year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness benefits
… and more.
Human Resources Intern
- Create job postings from job descriptions. Incorporate co info into job descriptions to sell the co and its culture/benefits
- Schedule interviews
- Help with getting Bamboo Applicant Tracking ready for launch
- Enter new hires into Bamboo; Perhaps add new hires to EE Navigator, LI Learning, Principal, etc
- Assist with preparing On-Boarding in Bamboo for launch
- Help with enhancing the pre and post hire experience for new hires
- Provide and collect NH paperwork
- Conduct orientation
- Identify and publicize courses on LI Learning
- Track usage of LI Learning and other resources
- Compare weekly EIO PTO reports to Bamboo
- Manually update PTO in Bamboo as needed to assure EIO and Bamboo align
- Follow up with offenders who aren’t following time off reporting procedures to provide instruction on correct process
- Produce COBRA and FMLA paperwork
FourGen Holdings is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual or gender orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.
If interested, please forward your resume to email@example.com